Job Description and Requirements
- A comprehensive 2-3-week online training program
- 1099 commission sales
- Residual commissions
- Weekly activity bonuses and incentives
- Weekly production bonuses and incentives
- Opportunities for accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound initial and follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers to a formal presentation or demo.
- Conduct well-researched, prospect-centered presentations, asking strategic questions, answering questions about the product details, and the company, and determining whether there are like-minded connections that drive the process forward.
- Construction and maintenance of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Maintain 100% commitment to and full accountability of CRM data entry and the SiteStaff sales process.
- Perform dedicated account management protocols, including generating referral sales from deeply respected clients.
- Meet key performance metrics, personal/team qualitative and quantitative daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Determined, focused, and driven leader-mentality
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Best-in-class interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and learning skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter mentality, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, and ability to commit to a regimented schedule within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and quickly develop a rapport with customers in person and over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software
- Previous direct sales preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 2 years of B2B sales success is a plus, but not required
- The ability to travel to major conferences (less than 10%)
- Highly motivated, high-energy, and with a passion for succeeding